Debt Relief Attorneys in Wall & Toms River NJ
Bringing Debt Relief Services to Clients Since 1995
Filing for bankruptcy, whether as a consumer or a business, is an extremely personal decision. It should not be started until you receive professional and experienced legal counseling prior to making your decision. In bankruptcy, a federal judge and court Trustee will examine your assets and liabilities as a business or an individual who is unable to pay one’s bills. Depending on the circumstances and the type of bankruptcy filed, these court officials will decide whether to authorize a discharge of your debts or reduce your overall indebtedness to a manageable level. In the case of anyone filing a personal bankruptcy, you will have to meet certain requirements, such as completing approved credit counseling and debtor education.
Our firm handles legal matters in the following practice areas:
- Bankruptcy Law: You need expert legal advice and direction that is provided by our established legal professionals to guide you through the bankruptcy process.
- Personal Debt: Rather than struggle to keep up with your monthly bills, call to discuss legal ways to ease your burden and determine your best-case course of action.
- Business Debt: Business debts need not lead to a sense of failure. Investigate your legal options to allow you to make the best decisions for your business.
- Tax Issues: If your federal and/or state tax payments have escalated to an outstanding amount that you cannot handle, you may need to seek professional counseling to get back on track.
- Foreclosures: Your home is your most precious asset, in most instances. Check with your legal representative to determine how to protect both your home and other assets when financial problems present themselves.
- Wills and Estates: Everyone needs to pause and make sure that their wishes and directions for their estate are in order by preparing and executing the proper documents. Position your family to be protected in any event.
- Wage Garnishments: It is obviously close to impossible to move forward when you are restricted by a wage garnishment, a lawsuit, or a judgment.
- Credit Card Debt: Seek professional advice to determine the best way to manage financial issues.
- Car Repossessions: Car repossessions create an undue burden when you are trying to succeed in life. Let us help you with all your obstacles to success by directing you in a positive direction.